My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hanging out with my Sister....

Day 298~January 8th, 2011~

I believe I went to bed sometime after 2 a.m this morning, only to be awoken around 5 a.m for a little man that woke up and wanted in my room. I'm not a morning person at all, so all I do is have asleep get out of bed, and bring him in my room. I'm way to tired to even try and get him back in his bed. He has got to get use to sleeping in his own bed, they time is flying by fast now until my husband is home with us.

Then I fell back asleep until about 7:50 a.m. It was time for Arbonne phone conference, yes, at 8 a.m. I guess this is a every Saturday morning thing, same time, :/ I'm thinking the only thing I don't like about Arbonne, I love everything else. But, like I said, I'm not at all a morning person, especially to have to get up early on Saturday morning. Today the phone call was about GTC, the conference in Las Vegas this month. I had the phone on speaker phone so I could hear all of it. And when the phone conference was over, I fell back asleep until about 10 a.m. It ended at 8:45, a.m, about.

I was suppose to have a Willow House Party this afternoon, but have had a hard time getting ahold of the hostess. I had called her again today, only to get her voicemail. I called my Arbonne Upline, to use the situation as an example if it happened to Arbonne, not knowing officially if the party was cancelled or not. My Arbonne upline gave me some great ideas, which I was planning on using. But, I didn't have to, because once I was done talking to my Arbonne upline, my Willow House Hostess called and Rescheduled. Oh, I forgot to mention, on the Arbonne phone conference, I heard my upline's name mentioned several times, for top sales, top getting new consultants, and top for getting her sponsored consultants to the next level. (Top as in like top 10 or so, depending on category) It was exciting hearing her name each time, knowing I'm in great hands for Arbonne, and, I already knew she would help me do well with Arbonne, but this just shows me even more.

Since, I didn't have the Willow House Party, we ate lunch instead, and Young Man had guitar lessons. Then younger two and I waited in the car while he was practicing. It had been a couple months since he did guitar, do to our schedules. Then we ran to Walmart to get a few items. When we came out the fries were smelling oh so good, at McDonald's, that this one and only time I drove through threw the drive through and got a small fries for all of us, and told the kids it was snack. Then we came home.

I gathered some stuff up for dinner, did a couple things in the kitchen and we were off to my friend/sisters house. I was making curry for dinner tonight at her house, since she is always doing things for us. I thought her 6 year old son wouldn't like it, knowing how picky 6 years olds are picky with what they eat. I was actually shocked when later he asked his mom if he could have more. After dinner we each shaved our own sons heads, cause the boys needed haircuts. Then we ended the night drinking very tasty coffee, and looking at some pictures. I had a great time hanging out with my friend/sister, like always. We were at her house from around 5:20 p.m to around 11:45 p.m. Then we came home. Now it's time to get to sleep, I'm so sleepy, and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, it's 2:19 a.m now. Ack!

I can't wait for this such and such amount of time to pass by so Mr. Husband can be home with us again, and we can once again be a complete family of 5, together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.