My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Arbonne Party....2nd this week!

Day 302-January 12th, 2011~

I finally made it to working out today. It was one time last week and then again today. I work out with my sister and a friend, and it's always a great workout. After we worked out we went to Burger King and got a salad for lunch, and then sat down and ate our salads and talked.

When I was done eating I had to head home to get little man off the bus. I just barely arrived home, I got out of the car, was heading to the door and he arrived home.

Then it was time to start getting read until the older two came off the bus. I had an Arbonne party last night also. It was my party, but Jenny gave it. It ended up not being to bad of a party, I had 2 parties out of it, and and a possible consultant that is thinking about signing under me. Which is great. These parties are becoming a lot more stress though. I really want to do my best with Arbonne, but parties get cancelled, rescheduled, etc. And you may not even make anything from a party. It can be crazy. It gets stressful to always having to bug my sister all the time to watch the kids. I can't wait until my husband is home so I can leave the kids with him, go do the party, and then come home and spend time with him.

It has been hard with cancellation and such, but thankfully I have an awesome upline, who I can see, if I keep on trying, I could eventually be as high as she is, so I see the light. She said when she started she had the same problems as me, so, that gives me hope. It's just hard that I want to do the best I can with something, and things are holding me back, like the kids, and cancellations and such. I just hope that everything starts turning for the better with Arbonne, because I can see how well I can do, and that is my goal.

I was so thankful that my sister watched the kids, and watches them for me. I don't know what I would do without her. She has helped me through these last few months of this deployment, which seem to go be going by fast, but are dragging on and on. I'm so ready for it to be OVER!!!

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband, counting down the days until he is in my arms again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.