My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Riding the Roller Coaster, Called Life!

Day 305~January 15th, 2011~

First thing this morning at 8 a.m, was our weekly Saturday phone conference, which lasts about 45 minutes. Once it was over I fell back asleep. And I slept in, still on the couch. Until the other kids were up.

I wasn't to happy today when I went downstairs and the dog got out of his kennel, or an 8 year old didn't put him in it,not sure, and ruined the door and some carpet, the dog that is. So not happy at all. After I had seen that it was time to get ready. Young man had guitar today and I needed to take him to that.

When young man had his guitar lessons, the other two and I waited in the car for him to finish. Then we were off to the commissary to get food for the kids when I'm at the conference and they are at my sisters house, well, and a few other food items.

Once we were home it was time to put the food away, and then clean up the house. While I did this I got to talk to Josh some more, because I also did this morning. Then I made the kids, or heated up pizza for them for dinner, and now were watching Iron Man 2. I'm oh so tired right now, and feel like I could fall asleep for the night.

Counting down the days until I'm with my handsome husband again, because I miss him oh so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.