My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Willow House, Spring Catalog Launch Party....

Day 297~January 7th, 2011~

Today, the stress of everything last night had carried to this morning. When it was time to wake the kids up, I wasn't feeling good at all, even to tell the kids to get up. I know it was from the stress. The kids ended up staying home today, because for the first time EVER, I was to sick to get them off to school.

I woke up around 9 something, to young man bringing me breakfast in bed, since he knew I was sick. At that time I was feeling okay, thinking about eating and then getting them to school. I took a couple bites of my cereal to be nice, and that was a mistake. Since I hadn't ate much the day before, from all my stress, it didn't like my stomach. So, I ended up resting some more.

Finally, when I did wake up, I felt a lot better. Last night I just couldn't believe how much my stomach hurt from the stress, it was just crazy. Since, I was all better, and I knew it was from the stress of the situation and person, I kept my Spring Catalog Willow House Launch Party.

I had to clean up my house first. Then go to the car and grab all of my Willow House stuff to set up in my house. And get all of the food together, such as cupcakes, carrots and ranch, and cheese quesdillas, with juice. My friend/sister brought some of her oh so tasty turkey dip, mmmm... I love it!

I had my friend/sister come, and then a couple other ladies come to my launch party. Some others were going to come, but weren't able to make it for various reasons, but let me know why. Ugh, for some reason I'm tired, so I need to hit the hay.

Thinking, missing, and loving my husband, knowing that each day that goes by is another day closer to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.