My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 294~January 4th, 2010~

Today was the first day back for the kids from winter break. Well, I thought all three were going back to school. Until when little man and I got back from the bus stop for the older, two, and we waited by the front door for his bus. A few minutes later, I realized that the bus wasn't coming. So, no preschool for little man.

I hadn't had much sleep that night. It first started off with little lady getting up crying, for who knows what reason. So, I had her come to bed with me. About an hour later, little man woke up crying, again, not sure why, and I was also to tired to figure out something again with no obvious reason. So, he came to bed with me. Not only did it take me forever to fall asleep the beginning of the night, but each time I was woke up again, I had trouble falling asleep. So, I pretty much didn't get any sleep, and was planning on that time when little man was in school to take a nap.

Well, since he didn't have preschool anyways, I felt really tired, and couldn't stay awake. So, I turned on some cartoons and rested my eyes. Pretty much he was bugging me about me about something the entire time.

When I woke up I had to make a phone call, after eating my one meal for the day, lunch. I was making my first Arbonne order, and my Upline was helping me over the phone. I had also become an official Arbonne Consultant, instead of the preferred client. So, when I sale things now it is a 35 percent income I make from what I sale instead of 20 percent. Which will be really nice once my business picks up.

Then I had to make dinner. Little lady had a cheer leading parent meeting that we had to be at, so we needed to make dinner before we went to that. She got her uniform, and a practice shirt at the meeting, and was told the two days a week she would have practice. This will be interesting.

Then we came home, and the kids went to bed. They were already starting to fall asleep in the car, so they just got ready for bed as soon as they came home.

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband on another day closer to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.