Day 300~January 10th, 2010~
Wow, I cannot believe we have hit 300 days. It just makes my husband coming home feel so much closer, of course I cannot say, but it wont be past 365. So, yes, that is why 300 days seems awesome. But, wow, it has been 300 days since he has been gone, and that stinks to, because that is how long we have been with out him. So, I'm past ready for him to be home with our little family.
Like I said on my last post, I was hoping for a snow delay since I was up off and on from 10 p.m-5 a.m. But, nope, not even a 2 hour delay. The kids and I got up, got ready and marched to the bus in our snow boots, over all of the snow. Let's just say, the other two states we have lived in, the kids wouldn't have had school today.
It was soooo... cold outside, so I was ready to get back to the house and wait for little mans bus. They had called and let me know that they were running late because of the snow. When he was gone, I went and got cleaned up for the day. Then I went downstairs and napped for a little bit. I was tired.
Once he was home, he had lunch, and we watched a little t.v together. I was still recovering my energy from being sick, even though I felt okay. Just low on energy, and trying to get myself to eat again. My Arbonne stuff also came in the mail today for me being a consultant. I was excited to dig in the box to see what I had got, so much fun! We watched some t.v until the older two came home. Then we put our snow boots back on and marched right on back to the bus stop.
When the older two came home they played some. Then my handsome husband called and so I got to talk to him on the phone for a little while. Which was really nice, I always of course love it when he calls, and I can hear his voice. Then when I was off the phone, I talked to my mom for a little bit, and then made dinner.
Then the kids and I watched a movie. Today was just like a relaxing day after the crazy night I had. I'm sick of being sick. It was the 3rd time in 1 week that I developed the stomach flu. The kids will bring some type of sickness from school, and barely get sick from it. Then I will get it, and get really sick. Ugh, last night was just horrible. Glad I'm feeling better now.
I had to cancel two things today. I was suppose to go to Johnathan's IEP meeting at school today. I canceled that this morning not only because of the snow, but I was sick. Then tonight I was suppose to go to my first Arbonne meeting. But, I wasn't driving in this snow. Which stinks, I'm ready for the snow to be gone.
Now the kids are in bed, and I'm tired. Time to get some good sleep. I hope that tonight I can get some decent sleep without waking up and getting some type of sick, or having a child wake up for some unknown reason in the middle of the night. Both seem to be happening A LOT anymore.
Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband. I'm just ready for him to be home with us.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment