My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Arbonne, GTC 2011, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, and some days beyond, :)

January 18th-24th, 2011~Days 308-314~

Sorry I haven't written in my blog. I have been very busy. So, not only am I going to write this blog now, I will combine a few days.

Well, last Tuesday I left for the conference. I had to get up EARLY in the morning, I believe it was 3:45 a.m, to get ready, finish packing, and get the kids dressed and ready to go. We then left our house at around 4:15 a.m to drop the kids of at my friend/sisters house. She was going to watch them the few days I was gone. After the car was loaded with all the stuff, and the kids were dropped off, it was time for me to head off to the place where I was meeting the other ladies.

I was running great time after I dropped the kids off. Problem one, my GPS ended up not picking up the address of my next location, problem two, it was dark, and I couldn't see anything. Ugh! I was late, and embarrassed as ever, ALL of these ladies, but one, I was just meeting fort he first time. And this wasn't the entrance I wanted to make. So, finally I arrived, we got loaded up in the ladies SUV, and we were off to pick up another lady. Then we were all off to the airport. We all arrived safely in Las Vegas for our conference.

We then had to take our luggage down the LONG walkway, and then the LONG hallway to our room. Then it was time to go register for the conference, which was another LONG line. After that was finished our picture was taken by an Arbonne photographer, it was time to go grab a bite to eat, then go to the conference meeting that lasted about an hour. After the conference our team met up in our leaders room for a pizza party, and meeting. Where they gave everyone on the team a charm that says believe. Once I get to the next level of district manager, then I will get the bracelet to put the charm on. After we finished this meeting, then we all walked to the stadium, as I call it, where we held the rest of our conference at. It was Product launch night, where we found out the new Arbonne Products, and the new package changes and such. This lasted 3 hours, but seemed like it was longer, since we all had already had a long day of travel, meeting and such. Then it was time to go to the room and go to bed.

Day 2- I woke up at 7 a.m, got read for a 9 a.m meeting. I took granola bars, and boxed orange juice for breakfast. We had a meeting the the arena from 9-12. Then it was lunch time where we walked back to our leaders suite for either pizza or sandwiches for lunch. And another meeting. At 2 p.m, we walked back up the arena, and had a meeting from 2-4 p.m. We were then done with our meeting for the day. Everyone went back to their rooms and got ready for the night, whatever each and everyone wanted to do. I went with some ladies and walked down to "Paris", it was our inside joke that we all walked to Paris. Where we ate dinner. Of course, I grabbed the cheapest thing on the menu since my budget was tight. On the way back to the hotel, I stopped a gift shop and bought the kids each an in-expensive gift. Then went back to the hotel. Before going to bed, I had a glass of wine, which one of the ladies had bought a bottle of wine, and even asked one of the guys in the bar to open it, and gave her wine glasses. So, I had one. Then we went to sit in a bar, and I had just one other fruity drink. When we arrived in that bar, there were some guys arguing, apparently one guy was smoking and blew smoke at the other table, and that guy got mad, etc. So, that table was moved over. Later the ladies at the table were kicked out by security, not sure why, when neither of the guys were. It was just really strange. Then the guy that got the smoke blew at him came over and started to talk to the other two ladies and I, and later admitted that he just wanted to get closer to the other guy because he was mad, you could tell he was past drunk. We were all just minding our own business when he came over. So, after that we each went back up to our rooms and went to bed. I was the last one in my room, and the last to go to sleep of course. Everyone was sleeping when I walked in. Again, I was so embarrassed.

Day 3- I woke up at 7 a.m, I was the 2nd one up, and getting ready. It was another 9-12 meeting. Then back to our leaders suite after that for lunch and the meeting. Then back to the arena again at 2-4 for another meeting. This time it was time to go and get ready, and also eat for the events for that night. We all got in our dressier clothes, and I met with some other ladies, and this time we walked to New York, another inside joke. And we ate at an Italian restaurant. Again, I ordered cheaply, and drank water, to keep the cost down. When we were done eating, we all walked back to the arena for the Awards presentation, which was over 2 hours, and then the Kevin Costner concert, which lasted until way after 11. I make this promise now, I will be a Regional Vice President next year, 3 levels up from where I am at now, I will have my White Mercedes, and I will be walking across the stage next year being recognized for being a Regional Vice President. Who will be on my team next year with me, and going to the conference next year??
After the concert it was time to go back to the room, take a shower and go to bed.
Day 4~
wa about 1:38 a.m .that I was able to get to sleep, and I had to wake up at 2:45 a.m to get ready, and be outside by 3:30 for my shuttle. When I arrived at the airport 2 hours before my flight, of 6 a.m, Southwest Airlines check in wasn't even open yet, not until 4:30 a.m. So, then I got checked in and headed to the terminal for my flight. I arrived at Denver airport around 9 a.m, and had to wait for the ladies that I had a ride with at sometime after 10:30 a.m. I was trying to stay awake at the airport sitting and waiting, but I kept on dozing off, people probably thougth I was crazy, oh well. Once the ladies arrived we all went to the car, and our driver drove to her House where my car was. The it was time to go get little man, and then the dog. My friend/sister gave me some of her amazing tasting turkey dip, and I ate that at home. Not long after we arrived home, the two older kids came home, and not long after that, from my about an hour and a half of sleep, I turned on the t.v and took a nap. My body couldn't handle it anymore. Thankfully I have an 8 year old who made peanut butter and jelly for dinner, and honestly, I don't even remember if I ate it.

Saturday, I had a meeting with my upline, and my soon to be hopefully team member, who brought her adorable little baby. Then we had a quick lunch and were off to guitar. I don't believe we did much after that, cleaned some, that was about it.

Sunday, we still haven't gone back to Church, we really need to next week. But, blah, I just haven't been feeling it, and I don't think anyone one in the Church has even noticed were gone, so that doesn't help me much. We had a lazy day today. When I stopped being lazy, I did the dishes, and talked to my handsome husband via facebook. That was about it.

Now it's time to get some sleep. I in a way can't wait for this month to end, to be able to say my husband will be home next month. But in a way, not ready for the month to end, because I have a goal to sale 1000 dollars worth of stuff by months end, ack! please pray for me on that one! If your interested in Arbonne, just let me know!

Loving, missing and thinking of my handsome husband! I can't wait until the day he comes home to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.