Day 291~January 1st, 2011~Happy New Year!
The 3 kids and I stayed up until midnight. We watched another movie, Charlie St. Cloud, which, I probably could have gone with out watching it. Kind of weird. Towards the end of the movie we paused the movie because it was close to midnight. The kids and I went close to the door with our sparkling cider, and once midnight hit, we yelled, "Happy New Year" out our front door. The neighbors across the street were lighting fireworks. So, since it was below freezing cold, in the negative temperatures, we went up to my room, opened the blinds, and watched all of the fireworks. After they were over, we went back downstairs and finished our movie. Once the movie was over, all 4 of us fell asleep on the couch.
We were all up at 9 something for the day. We ate breakfast, and then did our usual thing, clean the house. The kids spent their time cleaning, and well I cleaned the house. I did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and other things around the house. We were snowed in, and I always have things to clean, so that is how I stayed busy.
Once the kids were in bed, I watched another movie, Easy A. I had heard from a couple people that this was a good movie. Well, I didn't much care for this movie either. It was another movie I wished I didn't waste my time with. After the movie was over, it was bedtime. Time to get some good shut eye, and get ready to start a brand new day, the next day.
I love and miss my handsome husband tons! At least, as of now, I can say, "I will see my handsome husband, THIS year!" And boy, does that feel so amazing to say!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment