My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Arbonne Make Up Party...

Day 304~January 14th, 2011~

First thing in the morning, after the kids went to school, it was time to get ready. Little man and I went to the school to, but I drove. Little lady had an awards Assembly, and she got an award. I had completely forgot that I was suppose to call my upline for Arbonne, but completely forgot. So, I had to call her when I got to the car. Then it was time to come home.

It was awful because I had lost the Power Of Attorney, and that was on my mind all day. Plus, all of the cancellations from Arbonne and Willow House and such. I know it's part of the business, but it just gets frustrating with something you want to succeed at. I see how well my upline is doing, and that is just something that I also want in the future.

Then it was time to finish getting ready with my business casual clothes, and then take little man to a friends house. I was off to a Arbonne make up party, that my upline was having. It was for a lady that was having a small Wedding, and getting married. One of her friends, and her Maid of Honor were also doing the party. The make up looked great on them, and made me want to buy some of the Arbonne make up also. It didn't take much make up for the natural beauty to come out on the ladies. I had to leave early in order to go pick up little man at my friends, and then my sisters son at school. Then we had to hurry home in order to go to the bus stop and get my older two.

Then my sisters son spent the day with us, until later that night. She had something she was doing, I had said he could spend the night but he wanted to go home to him mom. After he left and the kids were in bed, I started to watch, Eat, Pray, Love, which was a little slow and I was bored and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Little man had also came downstairs and slept on the couch with me.

Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.