My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Every day that passes by, is bringing this deployment to a CLOSE.....

Can you believe it has almost been a year that my husband has been gone? A year ago, I started this blog in order to help me get through our tough 4th deployment. Now, every day I go to sleep, and wake up, I'm another day closer to seeing my handsome husband. I cannot say a date, but, it's getting very close, and happening next month, and let's just say, it's getting closer, that I need to do my deep cleaning of my house soon, just not yet.

It has been a tough year, being separated from friend's and family, and making a new friend, who has become family, and gave me that friendly push to survive this deployment. I don't know how I do without this sister of mine, being the only one that I really talk to several times a week here. She has been a great person to me. And then my long distance support of my parents, and friends back in our home state.

I don't think it has hit me in the next couple of weeks, or so, he will be home WITH US, and we won't have to communicate by phone, or facebook. I will have him here with me, looking into his brown eyes, and talking to him FACE TO FACE. It hasn't hit me, but I'm excited, really if that makes any since.

I will do my best to update, as this deployment comes to a close, and then I will update sometimes on how things are when we are the fab family of 5, back together again.

Reaching out for the end of deployment, knowing it is so close, but yet far away. It will be here soon! Loving missing, and thinking of my handsome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.