My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Digging myself out of the snow AGAIN!!!! And, my First Arbonne Party....

Day 301- January 11th, 2011~

I didn't have a great start to my day today. I woke up with a headache. And yet, I had to get the kids off to school also. First walking the older two to their bus stop, then coming home to little mans bus stop. Little mans bus driver called at 7:55 a.m, to say that the normal bus time of 8:17 a.m, was going to be 5 minutes late. I was shocked they had called already.

After they were gone, I ate my breakfast, took some medication for my headache, and took a nap. My headache was also making me feel sick to my stomach, and light headed either walking, or sitting up. So, a long nap was best for me, after this past couple weeks until I felt better. I woke up off and on, watched some television, then would fall back asleep. It was my way of checking to see if I felt any better, most of the time it was no.

Once little man came home, it was lunch time. When I was done eating my lunch, It was time to me to clear the driveway/side walk, and walk way up to the house of snow. This was such a pain, and not even my favorite thing to do. I just had to do this last week, and I hope I don't have to do it again for awhile. It took just over an hour to dig myself out of at least 5 inches of snow in all places. Ugh! Thankfully it wasn't to cold outside. By the time all of this was finished, I was able to be in the house just a few minutes, then had to go to the bus stop for the older two.

After they arrived home, it was my time to get cleaned up, and ready for the night. We had something simple for dinner, sandwiches. The kids had string cheese with it. They were able to finish dinner in enough time to go. Then we were off to my sisters house, she was watching the kids tonight so I could go to my Arbonne party. I really wanted to cancel all day long, the Arbonne party, knowing that just seeing my court, it was still covered with snow. I know that my SUV, isn't meant for driving in the snow. So, the entire time I was driving I was nervous about it. All the way to take the kids to my sisters house. I thought it was very nice, and also made my night, not only watching the kids, but she brought me a cup of coffee for the road. That was just so nice! It then took about 45 minute drive to the place I was going to. Our neighborhood roads weren't the greatest, and then the busier the road, the better it got. I was still careful driving. Then the freeway was all good to go, except an accident must have happened. Once I got to where the accident was though, it was all clear, just my luck.

I was nervous one I arrived in the neighborhood and it had hills, just my luck. I didn't want to go sliding down any. Thankfully I didn't. Because of the "accident" I ended up arriving a few minutes late to the party, or else I would have been early. Then a guest had arrived after me, so it all worked out. Because they were waiting on her also. Tonight, even thought it was my party, I didn't have to do much at all. My upline for Arbonne gave the party, I just had to introduce myself, and then watch to see how she gave the party. We were at the house quite awhile, then it was time to head to my sisters house and get the kids. I was of course in an area way out I had never been to before, I was so glad I had my GPS. I was also very thankful for my sister who watched the kids tonight, I don't know what I would do without her, she is really the only one I talk to in the area anymore. Then I loaded the kids up, and carefully drove home. I was so thankful that I had made my trip safely, and so Thankful, when I finally pulled my SUV in the garage knowing I was safe, especially with the kids. And knowing, that really, I was scared to even make that trip tonight.

Then it was time to put the kids to bed. Little lady decided, that even though it was 11 p.m, or sometime after, that she still wanted to do some of her homework tonight. She worked a little on that, then I tucked her into bed. Now it's time for me to hit the hay, even though I had that long nap today, I have been very busy since then.

Now that it's time for me to go to sleep, I know that every day I fall asleep, and awake the next, we are another day closer to being a family of 5 again! Loving, missing, and thinking of my handsome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.