Day 295~January 5th, 2010~
Today all three kids were back to the normal schedule, in school. And I went back to my normal schedule, at least for today. Back to the gym. I worked out with my friend/sister. I don't even remember how long we worked out, but it was the best workout that I had in awhile.
Then of course, what did we do after, went to the store. To stock up on Junk Food, of course! No, not really, I was only teasing! I went to get my normal food I need for 2 weeks, but since it is the 5th, it's what I need for 10 days. Which wasn't to bad. It was fun shopping with my friend/sister.
Then we went our separate ways. When I got in my car from the commissary, I got a call from the place we rent from, mind you I paid 2 days ago. They waited 2 days to tell me an airhead, umm, wait that is me (of course they didn't call me an airhead, I'm calling myself that) wrote 1-11-11 on the check. Umm, yeah, that doesn't work. So then I had to take the drive, I love (really hate) to do once a month, twice! I had to drive all the way down to change the date on a check that took like 5 seconds. It was crazy.
On the way up, to change that, we drove by the Nissan Dealership, little man saw a Nissan Titan Truck when he passed by, he said, "I like that truck," I said, "Oh, you like that truck", he response, as if he was saying it in a duh tone, "I like Monster trucks." It was just cute. Then he saw two truck the same kind, and told me, "Two trucks mom!" And we were going down a hill, and he told me, "Down!" He was just making me laugh being so cute! Then he was telling me he wanted to home and such, and I was telling him we were on our way.
When we got home, I talked to my mom for a few minutes. Then we got back into the car, to get the older two from the bus. I have a meeting somewhere in the morning, and I needed to go find out exactly where it is, so that I can tell my Arbonne Upline, who is going to meet me also at the same spot. Then I ran to the bank.
My plans after the bank was to go the Nissan Dealership and check out a car Josh has been telling me about. I thought he sent me a facebook message about it. So I went, pulled up in the lot, and was checking my phone to see. Instead, it must have been over facebook chat, so we left instead. And came home to eat dinner.
Now it's time to head to bed, I have lots to do again tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep, and lots of that. Maybe it will help??? Hmm!!! Loving, missing and thinking of my handsome husband, knowing that every day I fall asleep, and the next day I wake up, it is another day closer to being together again!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment