My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Arbonne Taste Testing Party, Snowed in Day 3~

Day 292~January 2nd, 2011~

Well, we missed Church. We woke up to late. But, I already knew, we probably wouldn't go. I knew that at least our court wasn't the greatest, and my SUV isn't made for the snow. So, my best bet was staying home.

I had forgot to mention, on New Years Day, we took down all of our Christmas stuff, and that night I took the tree outside. So, on the 2nd, I finally cleaned up all of the needles from the trail I left behind, when I took the tree outside. After taking all the stuff down on New Years, I was to tired to do the cleaning up part of the needles, haha.

But, that was a mistake. I was having an Arbonne taste testing part that night. And I had other worries besides cleaning up needles, which of course, with 3 kids, made it everywhere around one floor of my house. That was fun, getting those cleaned up. Then I cleaned up the rest of the house. And since, I wasn't able to get out of the house for being snowed in, I had to find foods that I already had to use for my Arbonne taste testing party. Even though it was to be healthy, all I had was brownies, and cupcakes. I was embarrassed, but that was all I had, so I made those. Then I had some carrots and ranch dressing. And thankfully some crystal light, and I called it good.

We got everything ready for the Arbonne Taste Testing Party, and my friend/sister first showed up. After she showed up, then our consultant, my upline for Arbonne came. She set up, and started her presentation about protein shakes, and energy drinks, and things to become a healthy person. Also, some stuff to detox your body. After awhile, I had another friend show up with her twin daughters, and we all listened to the presentation. Arbonne has some great product if you want to become a healthier person, or loose weight.

Then my friends left the house. When our Consultant left, she was backing up to turn around, and her car got stuck. My first friend/sister who came, and I had to help push her car, and then she left.

Once everyone left, it was time to eat dinner. The kids and I watched some television, and we went to bed, yet another day done, and another day closer to seeing my handsome husband. I cannot wait until I see him again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those tree needles. I kept finding needles the rest of the year, until.........I got smart, put a sheet down on the floor, laid the tree on the sheet and wrapped it over the tree and pulled it out of the house. I had a dirty sheet, but it sure was easier to clean than it was to clean up the zillions of needles that made a path to the door and beyond. :) Love you, Aunt Vades

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.