My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Digging out of the snow.....

Day 293~January 3rd, 2010~

I had things that absolutely had to be done. And I was headed out to get the things done 3 days prior, when the snow first started. So, I had no choice, but to go to my driveway and dig myself out. I'm not one that likes the cold, really at all. So, that is why it wasn't done before. But, thankfully, it wasn't that bad when I had to get the snow off the driveway. First, I shoveled it all and put it on the side. Then I was lazy, and I followed from my tires on each side, down the driveway with salt, just where I knew where the car would be pulling out.

Then we were off to pay the rent when I was done digging out. When we were done with our half hour trip out to pay rent, then we went to the upline's house for Arbonne. I had a meeting with her. Yes, I had all 3 kids, because they were still on winter break for the last day anyways. They all took toys, and movies to play with while I had my meeting. Since my upline doesn't have any kids. They were a little wild when I was having my meeting. She was discussing some important things I needed to know about Arbonne. When the meeting was over, we went home.

I was planning on going to the Commissary, but I had changed my mind on that one, as soon as I knew how the kids were acting. Instead, we went home, had dinner, and did our nightly activities before everyone went to bed.

Keeping busy makes each and every day go by, so that I'm another day closer to being reunited with my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.