My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nothing worse then stress, stress, stress.......

Day 296~January 6th, 2011

I started the morning off waking up late, I wasn't feeling the greatest during the night. So, I figured I would just take the kids to school after they ate their breakfast. Well, the time I woke them up, they still should have made it to school, on time! But, since the kids were slow going and such, they were all a half an hour late to school.

First, I dropped the older two off at school. Then I took little man, and had to walk him all the way to his class. He was ready to say goodbye to me in the parking lot. He wanted his backpack on, and then wanted to give me a kiss and leave. Sorry, little one, I cannot leave a 3 year old alone in the parking lot. When I got to his classroom, his teacher was excited to tell me that he met 2 of his 4 IEP goals. Which is just goals for his education that have been given to him. He knows how to match shapes. His teacher said that he really wanted to play, and she told him he needed to do his work first. So, then what did he do, MATCHED all of the shapes fast. And then was able to go play. So proud of my little one. But, after winter break, she just double checked to make sure it wasn't just a one time thing that just happened. And, he did it again. He knows how to match the shapes. I don't remember what the other IEP goal was he did. I had to leave because I had a meeting.

I still had to run hom and change my clothes, and grab some papers for my meeting. I was meeting with some ladies that were interested in learning about becoming a consultant for either Arbonne, or Willow House. We talked for a bit, and my Arbonne upline also came and talked to them some about Arbonne. Then I ran to get my some coffee at my favorite coffee stand on the way home.

Once I got home I wasn't feeling the greatest. I took a nap after little man got off the bus. Which he was 3-5 minutes late, and they called me and let me know. I woke up in time for the older two to get home from school, but wasn't feeling well enough to walk to the bus stop, so I sat by the front door so that I could see them.

When they were home it was time for little lady to get ready for her last strength and flexibility class, and then Cheerleading right after that. I had taken stuff to make peanut butter and honey in the car.

Tonight ended a stressful situation tonight with someone, glad it is done and over with. And frustrated I had to deal with it via facebook while my daughter was doing her cheerleading practice. So, I didn't really get to watch her practice. But, it's done, and I'm just glad that I don't have to have anything to do with them anymore.

But, throughout the night, my stomach continued to get worse, and I had experienced so much pain in my stomach, so much at one point I felt I should have gone to the ER, but didn't. Even when I moved sometimes, lets just say, I got sick. And I'm pretty sure it was from the stress of the situation and the person. I ended my night 3 hours on the bathroom floor, in so much pain. During this time little man woke up in the middle of the night for I don't know what reason. It took all of my energy just to get up and open the door for him, and make it to my bed. And finally, I was able to sleep for the rest of the night.

Loving, missing and thinking of my handsome husband tonight, wishing he was here with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.