DAY 224~
After getting the kids off to school, I headed to the gym. Instead of trying to make my running time improve, it got worse. I made my mile in 11 minutes, ack!! I was having a hard time running, and would have to stop running and walk some. Well, come to find out, tonight I have barely any voice. My lungs were not feeling the greatest, and this would be why. So, since I don't have a voice, I won't be talking to much.
When I got home I was waiting for the maintenance person, or someone to show up to drain the pipes for our sprinkler. They never showed. So, I got Johnathan off the bus, and we ate lunch.
Then it was nap time for me, I have to fight whatever is taking over my lungs. I have no assistant that can take care of the kids when I'm sick. Josh is far away, a along with all of our family. So, even though, I cannot even cough, because of my lungs just allow me to get a squeaking sound out, I cannot talk, and my lungs hurt, I have to fight it.
Tonight I took Michael to a bear scout meeting. I think he liked it, but the other two were just being way to wild. It was not fun for me for the hour and a half. I'm not sure if he will be going back. It would require me to buy a shirt, book, etc., not sure if I can really afford all of that right now. We will see.
So, I should really head to bed so I can start feeling better sooner then later. Because right now, I'm just feeling miserable, and by tomorrow, I could probably use that assistant, that I don't have.
But, the good news is, even though I don't feel the greatest, we have made it another day, and we are another day closer to seeing Josh. And, I can't wait!!!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteRenee~ Thank you, I appreciate it! Still working on it though, :)
ReplyDelete~Alicia