DAY 226~ October 29th, 2010~
Once all of the kids were off to school, it was time for myself at home. I didn't go the gym today do to waking up not feeling the greatest. But, I was determined to start to feel better, and I wasn't going to take a nap. Lately, it has been hard to get through the day with out a nap. But, I was against that today.
I have been busy all day.First thing first, I didn't have any milk for breakfast and so I made muffins from a package. Then I cleaned up the messy house, since I hadn't cleaned the last couple days do to being sick. Which consisted of cleaning the living room, kitchen, family room and doing laundry, which I worked on all day. I even washed my hair in the kitchen sink, so that it would dry during the day and I could fix it tonight.
When Johnathan got home, I worked on my homework. I had finished my daily assignments, and accomplished one big assignment for the week. I did my homework so I could go to bed early tonight, but look at me I'm still up and it's 12:31 a.m.
Then I cleaned some more. I got a lot accomplished today. When the older two arrived home, it was practically time to make dinner. So, I made taco's, but that is not all. While making dinner I also baked 48 cupcakes, oh my! It was 2 boxes, for Michael's Halloween party at school tomorrow. I feel bad because Elizabeth's class is not doing a party. And when I was done with all of that, I made more muffins for breakfast tomorrow. Each pack only makes 6, so I wanted enough for two each. Then I iced, and put sprinkles on the cupcakes I made.
After that I worked on doing more laundry. I put about 3-4 loads of laundry away after the kids had gone to bed. They didn't even know I was in their rooms. Oh, and I even forgot somewhere in there I helped Elizabeth with two math homework sheets.
Finally it was shower time, and I had time to fix my hair. I just can't believe how busy today was, and the day seemed very long. It was very difficult fighting not taking a nap, but I managed, and now I'm exhausted and headed to bed. Thinking of, loving and missing Josh tonight.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Friday, October 29, 2010
I don't remember the last time I stayed home ALL day, but I sure stayed busy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment