DAY 219~October 21, 2010
This is the last night that I can say Josh was here with us LAST Thursday night. I know it sounds crazy, but it is going to be months until I will be able to say, "I will see Josh NEXT week." So, tonight, I will hold onto that remember our night together before we had to take him to the airport to return to Iraq.
Today Johnathan was the only one that had to go to school. The other two didn't have to go to school today since they have conferences today and tomorrow. I took Johnathan out to the bus in front of the house,so that I could return to bed when he was gone. I was tired, so I slept a couple more hours.
When I woke up it was time to take a shower and then get him off the bus. Then it was time for us to eat lunch. After we were finished it was time to head to the conferences at their school.
First, it was Elizabeth's conference. She has improved so much, just in the last couple of weeks when I sad down with her teacher, principal, and 5 other people. She is still not up with the first graders, but has improved, and that made me happy. I got an invitation for the awards Assembly next Friday at their school, she will be getting her 3rd award from the school for her improvement.
Then it was off to Michael's conference. He is doing well with reading. But only improving with his spelling. He has seemed to let the teacher think I have been starving him. Which I'm not, and that was embarrassing. He has been asking the teacher to buy his lunch for him, even though he has cold lunch. And has been asking other teachers, and the office for snacks. He told them that I don't let him in the food cabinet. Which is true, he has to ask, he can't just sneak into food. But, he has snuck into food before. I just wasn't very happy after that, with him making them think I don't feed him.
Then we came home, I relaxed for a bit, and heating up some canned chili for dinner. It was time to head to soccer practice. We again left 20 minutes early from the hour practice to head to Elizabeth's cheer clinic.
She had improved so much today with her cheer clinic. Yesterday after only an hour she was done, and wouldn't do much more. She only really sat out for a few minutes today out of the two hour cheer clinic. And she tried almost everything they taught her. I cannot wait to see her and all of the other little cheerleaders perform during the football game.
Now that I'm really tired, and my homework is finished, I should head to bed. I miss seeing Josh on Facebook, he has just been to busy working. :(
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment