My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I shaved Batman And Iron Man's hair!! oh no!

DAY 223~ October 25th, 2010

After putting my youngest on the bus, and taking the other two to school, I ended up going to the gym, by myself. One of my friends has her husband home for "his vacation home", and my other friend wasn't able to make it because her husband is home. So, I ran. I beat my time by 10 seconds, and now I'm making my mile at 10:35. Which is not the greatest, but it is a lot better then the almost 20 minutes when I first started, and I'm only trying to improve it from that number. I did some leg stuff after my mile, and came home.

It was time to do the finishing touches on the house for cleaning. I had fall inspection at noon today, which I think went okay. The lady arrived right as soon s Johnathan was off the bus. She was here for about 45 minutes then left. I then ate my lunch, and then worked on my homework. Yes, I managed to get 75% of my homework accomplished during the day, instead of at night after the kids are in bed. About then it was time to go to the bus stop to get the older two off the bus.

Then I watched some t.v, until it was time to make curry for dinner. After we ate, I shaved Batman and Iron Mans hair, a.k.a, Johnathan and Michael. This is only the second time that I have shaved their hair, ever! And I'm ready and willing to give the job back to Josh when he is home. I'm always to nervous when I do it. I think it turned out fine, I just hope it doesn't look to bad for school tomorrow.

Finally it was bath time for all three and bed time. Well, I put the boys to bed, and completely forgot about Elizabeths homework tonight. So, after her bath we were lying on her bedroom floor doing her homework until about 9:20 p.m, when I put her to bed.

Since I did most of my homework earlier, I only had a few final touches to do, before doing my blog and heading to bed. Here again, it is almost 1 a.m, and I'm not sleeping, but I'm proud of myself for not taking a nap today.

I love and miss you Josh, and I cannot wait for this time to fly by so I can see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.