My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Early Morning Wake up Call....

DAY 217~

I just want to start off by saying, Happy Birthday Dad!! I hope you had a great day! Wish we could be there to see you.

Today I was able to talk to Josh this morning at 2:30 a.m,for 23 minutes which was fine. I would rather talk to Josh really early instead of not at all. It was the first I was able to hear his voice since he returned back to Iraq last Friday. He is in full swing back at work, very busy. So it will probably be awhile until I will talk to him again. Which will be hard.

Little lady was home all day do to her "low grade" fever yesterday. She was completely fine, even yesterday she was. It was me that wasn't feeling well today.

The couch became my best friend today. I took little man to the bus stop, and young man to school. And then made lunch at lunch time. That was about it. I was just not feeling well enough to get up off the couch. Little lady was watching cartoons as I was resting. I was finally feeling better at 3:30 when young man came home from school.

When young man came home from school today we ran to the community center to pay for little ladies cheer clinic which starts tomorrow.

Then we had had dinner. I let the kids have a caramel apple that I had bought yesterday at the commissary. Then we watched some television and the headed to bed.

Since I have finished my homework tonight, and my blog is almost complete, I think I will go straighten my hair and head to bed.

I'm glad were another day closer to seeing Josh, I hope these days go by fast so that we can see Josh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.