DAY 222~ October 24th, 2010
I know if I went to bed earlier, instead of "sometime" after midnight, It would probably be a lot easier for me to get up in the morning. But, going to bed earlier requires me to go upstairs to an empty bed, and sleep by myself. Something I don't like doing every night. And so, I got to bed later. Once morning comes, I don't want to get up for the lack of sleep for not going to bed earlier the night before. One thing would get me over this, and that is going to bed earlier, but that is easier said then done.
Today was our day for Church, 11 a.m Service. The message was the Grace you show towards others. If you were mad at someone for something show Grace, or kindness and not anger. You should be here to set the example, and not to retaliate if someone done something that you didn't like. Also, things such as family should be written in stone, and not enemy's. Sometimes we write our family in the sand, when then should be our enemy's. A stone is something hard and forever, sand is something that can be brushed away and moved on past. Remember to show Grace for those around you.
The plan when we arrived home was to go and get diesel for the truck after we ate lunch. Well, after lunch I wasn't feeling well, and took a nap while the kids watched some t.v. When I woke up though, we went to get the diesel.
As we were leaving my neighbor ended up pulling up, I asked her if she would be on call if we were to run out of diesel. Since the truck was worked on over a week ago, and some of the workers came to pick up the truck, and brought it back to me letting me know the light was on saying it needed diesel, and didn't let me know how long it was on. So, I had NO CLUE how much diesel was left. We made it to the gas/diesel station though. It was the first time I had driven the "monster truck", well that is what I call it because it is HUGE, at least to me. It is a Ford 250, and I'm only 5'3. It wasn't the easiest to drive for me, the steering wheel was very sensitive and I held on tight. I felt like I was drunk driving, but wasn't because it was crazy. I even was looking at the faces of the people around me when I stopped at a light. Well, they didn't seem to care, they weren't cussing at me, or other things, so maybe I wasn't do such a bad job. It just was difficult. So, instead of taking the long way home to just drive it, I just drove the way back that I came.
When I got home I heated up some pot pies, and gave the kids string cheese. Then we watched some television before they headed to bed. After they were in bed, I cleaned. I vacuumed some rugs we have, and cleaned 2 and a half bathrooms. We have fall inspection at noon tomorrow, so I just am trying to make the house look nice. Yes, I keep the house clean, but I wanted to make sure that it looks extra clean when they come.
Now that it is almost 1 a.m, and my weekly assignment is done for my class it is time to head to bed.
I did get to talk to Josh around 8:30 p.m tonight for 10 minutes. I feel bad for him because he is working the night shift working 12 hours on, 12 hours off. I hope that he is able to get off this crazy shift, into a better job, and working day shift. I just want my husband to be as happy as he can be, considering where he is. I love and miss him tons, and can't wait until he is home again with us.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment