My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Months Behind Us....

DAY 216~ (October 18th, 2010)

My goal today, was try to get back on some what of a "normal" schedule. Well, that is, as normal as a schedule that I can get myself on while Josh is deployed. And one of the main things was getting back to the gym. I ended up going alone today, I was unsure about this at first. I'm not one that works out by myself. But I knew, this was for me, and and nobody else. I started off with the treadmill. Usually I would not be one to run, but I ran for 8 minutes straight. I wish I could say this was my mile, but that is only at 11:43 now, but working to improve that. Then I went to work on some leg stuff and went home. I think I was at the gym for just under 45 minutes, but I accomplished everything that I wanted to do.

Then it was time to come home, look through my coupons, and make a shopping list for the commissary. Little man and I were headed to the commissary after he got home from school, and ate his lunch.

When we were at the commissary, I had just put my first few things in my cart, and I received a phone call from the kids school. It was about little lady, she was at the office with cold like symptoms, and a "low grade fever." Really, the call was aggravating. Yes my little girl doesn't feel well, but when you get colds, they last awhile, and your forehead will feel a little warm. I can't always keep her home from school. So, I finished my shopping, and then by the time I was done school was over. They had called me a hour before school was out, so by the time I would have made it anyways it would have been a half hour before school was out. I know it sounds like I'm a bad mom, but I just believe if she would have had these symptoms when she was at home, she would have still gone to school.

So, now that she was "sick" at the end of the day, she cannot go to school AT ALL tomorrow, because of her "low grade fever." It's just crazy to me. Once she got off the bus, and the rest of the night she was completely fine. She had never showed me tonight how sick she supposedly was. So, now she will be stuck at home all day. Which ruins it for me going to my kick boxing class in the morning, I was looking forward to going to getting back into my routine.

Then tonight after the groceries were put away, we went out to dinner. We went to Gunther Toodys to celebrate 7 months behind us that we never have to deal with again. I just hope the next few months go by fast so that we can see Josh sooner then later.

Now that I'm really tired, And I at least "checked in" to my online classes that started today. I should head to bed. Here's to another day, one that is done, and has brought us closer to being able to hold Josh in our arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.