DAY 214~
I headed to bed last night, sometime after 1 a.m. That doesn't mean that I fell asleep though. It was a rough night. I couldn't help but to have tears in my eyes. It has been lonely being with out Josh. I miss him so much, that my heart just aches. Which just made it hard to sleep. I had to force myself to sleep. Michael had a game today at 9 a.m.
We woke up at 8 a.m, because I really didn't feel like getting up much before that since I had a hard time sleeping. It was hard getting 3 kids to a 9 o'clock a.m game. But we managed, and we made it just on time. Thankfully the kids just play for fun. Poor little ones never actually win. Today the score was 1, our team to 5 the other team. It started to get windy towards the end of the game, so the game ended just in time.
When we got home it was time for me to work on laundry, which I worked on also the rest of the day. I also cleaned the kitchen. Then I payed bills, not so much fun, but it's done until the beginning of the week. And then it was time for lunch.
When lunch was over we had to head to Walmart. I had to return the RedBox Movies I had rented last night. We also have a potluck tomorrow we are going to that I needed to pick up a few things for. I picked up some cake mix to make cupcakes, and some pasta in a box. I took the easy route, since I have limited time raising 3 kids.
On the way back we drove through McDonald's, I wanted another Sweet Tea, like I had last night. When I was at the window I saw these very cute pumpkin buckets for Halloween. I had asked the guy when they were going to stop giving those out, he didn't know. So, even though I wasn't going to buy food, I decide those were to cute to pass up for them for Halloween. So I ordered Cheeseburgers for all of them.
Then we came home and they ate their food. Once they had finished it was almost time to babysit. I was babysitting again tonight, just like last night. From around 4:30 p.m- to around 8:30 p.m. While they watched their movies I continued to do the laundry. Then I made the boxed pasta, and cupcakes. I don't even know when the last time I baked anything was. I try to stay away from baking. I know If I bake it, I will want to eat, which would not be a good thing. So, to avoid it, I just don't bake. The only reason I did was to take it to our potluck tomorrow. I made the Halloween cupcakes. Hopefully they like them. At least the kids did, I let them each have one.
I was so ready for the kids to go to bed tonight. It has been a crazy couple of days. It went from a great, peaceful, hardly any stress two weeks, to now complete craziness to high stress. I'm not sure if the kids are acting up because their dad is gone or what. But, it probably didn't help my stress levels to babysit the last couple days either.
I can't believe it has already been a day and a half since again, we haven't been able to see Josh, and yes it still stinks. And it will continue that way until he comes home next year. The time can not go by fast enough, but at least we know that once these next few months are over, he will be home for awhile, and at least for awhile, we won't have to worry about him deploying right away. So, I'm ready to stop climbing down from the mountain, and, and start sliding down.
Here it is again, after midnight and I'm not in any hurry to go to bed, but yet I want the day to end to just start another day to get through that one and just be closer to being together as a family. Off to bed I go...
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I'm so sorry. I've been there, done that (with 3 little ones) and am about to do it again next year. Deployment is no fun!!
ReplyDeletemindi~
ReplyDeleteI also have 3 little ones, this is our 4th deployment. I hope that since it is next year for you, that things change and your husband won't have to go. That would be great for you! :)
~Alicia
its true its not goodby its fairwell over in estonia they use the phrase nagase till we meet again it must be lonely but im sure he will be ok
ReplyDelete