DAY 218~
Yet again, I wasn't feeling well enough to go to they gym. But, I didn't rest most of the day like yesterday. I did my best to beat the "funk." So, I took a shower and washed my hair. And then cleaned some around the house. No nap happened today. I also had my daily assignments for my class done by noon. Which was great. I have yet to start my weekly assignment, but I have until midnight Sunday night to finish that.
I just spent most of the day while the older two were in school doing homework and cleaning. Once those two were home it was pretty much time for dinner. I made a simple dinner tonight, tuna fish sandwiches, with soup.
The kids and I had a very close call today. As I was getting the kids off the bus, and the bus driver gave us the go ahead, we were crossing the street and all of a sudden the bust driver honked, and yelled with his hand out STOP!!! This crazy person was going around the stopped bus, in which had the stop sign out. We were right there getting ready to go in the other lane. My heart has never beat so fast. If the bus driver was not paying attention, there is not doubt she would have hit my 3 kids and I, and are two neighbor boys that were walking in a group. Someone was watching over us today to ensure we were not getting hit. It was a very scary thing, and makes me not want to cross that road again because of people that don't care the bus is stopped with a stop sign, and go around and about hit people. I wish I had her license plate number. Still thankful we all didn't get hit by her car.
First, we had young man's soccer practice. We left 20 minutes early from the hour practice in order to take little lady to her cheer clinic.
The cheer clinic went great the first hour of the two hour clinic today. That last hour was horrible. The first hour she was doing the game, stretching and some cheers. But the cheers just continued and continued. I'm not really sure how any of those girls could remember like 7 cheers. We will see. I know I couldn't. It seemed they just taught way to many. So, about a half hour before it was over, I gathered up the three kids and took them to the car. She was done, I was done, it was time to go home. Well, we got to the car, and I know daddy wouldn't do this, but she said that she wanted to go back and cheer. I asked if she was going to actually try, because the last half hour she didn't before. So, we went back in and she kind of tried. We will see how this will go the next couple of days with this cheer clinic, I hope it goes well. I did spoil her a little, even though her attitude didn't really deserve it, but it only cost three dollars. It was a set of pom poms, and a little bag. Not as a set, but separate, they were in expensive.
Then we came home and did baths for the boys and put them to bed. I have been watching a show, that I really don't believe in, at all, and really I think it is disgusting, but for some reason I find myself watching this show, Sister Wives. I don't believe in a man having more then one wife, this just is sick. Especially thinking about the intimate things between a husband and a wife, and then him doing this with other wives. I couldn't live like this, and I'm very happy with the handsome husband and family that I have.
I'm thinking of my husband tonight, and I just want him to know how much I love and miss him, with all of my heart, mind, body and soul, Always and Forever!! This separation from him cannot go fast enough.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment