My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 years ago today....

DAY 221~ October 23rd, 2010

10 years ago today was the day that officially started it all for us. It was the day that Josh had asked me out. We were in High School, and he had me walk to his locker with him, he gave me a rose and asked me out. We have been together 10 years as of today, married 9. Josh may not think that this day is that important to him, since we got married. But, it is important to me because if he would have never asked me out this date 10 years ago (it was the Monday after Homecoming dance) that we would have never dated for 11 months, and would have never got married and now have 3 children. So, this date 10 years ago, was the start of us as a couple. And look how far we have come today, 10 years later, WOW! It doesn't feel like I have known Josh 10 years. We were never really friends before this day, and I had only really known him for about a month, and started talking from that point on. Now, 10 years later, I couldn't imagine myself with out my amazing husband, who is an awesome soldier, and does a wonderful job taking care of our family. I love and miss him tons....

Today we started our day off with a soccer game for Michael. Which lasted for an hour. It was a tied game 1-1. Then we came home and ate lunch. When lunch was over I cleaned the kitchen and watched some t.v until it was time to leave.

When I arrived on Fort with the kids, I was one of the unlucky ones to have the random inspection. I have been an Army Wife for 9 years, and this is the second time I have been inspected, and it has been in 7 months. So, I had to give my i.d, registration, and proof of insurance. A long with opening my glove box, console, all four of the doors, back trunk, and hood of the car. And then step aside and wait by the camera while my three kids were in the car and he looked. I wasn't to happy about leaving my vehicle with the kids inside to stand aside by the camera while he looked, but I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't cause trouble and watched the children carefully. Then we were on our way.

Tonight was mommy's night out. My own little celebration for being with my husband for 10 years (of course 9 years married). It was so exciting. First off, I started out getting gas. And then I continued the exciting times going to Walmart to the Red Box, getting a dollar movie, and getting my dinner at KFC, which was 3.00. It was a cheap night for me. When I came home I watched the movie while eating my dinner. And when the movie was over, I returned it to REDBOX. And went to pick up the kids. Such a great, lonely night.

When the kids and I got home it was bath time and bed time. And I have completed my daily assignments with one of my weekly assignments. It is time for me to head to bed and get some rest for another day. Thankfully the last couple of days have gone by fast, so hopefully that means the next few months will go by fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.