My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Not to many more lonely weekends...

Of course I cannot say how many more weekends it is, or days for that matter of when he is coming home, but it's coming fast.

I have kept myself busy by cleaning my house. Even though, more then likely, I will have to clean my house a few times over by the time that he is home. I'm just excited that it is coming to a close, and that we wont have to at least worry about deployments for awhile.

Not to much else has been happening. I stayed home today because we had unexpected snow. I didn't think that it was suppose to snow, and didn't know it had snowed until I woke up. I'm so done with the snow, and I'm ready for the nice, warm weather.

Well, sorry this is so short, but I'm getting very sleep and so I will head to bed.

When I wake up, it will be another day closer to seeing my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.