My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, March 2, 2012

A year long break....

I can't believe that is has been just over a year since I wrote my last blog on here. So much has happened since then. WE MOVED! And my husband has been back from his deployment almost a year, I can't believe it.
The life of an Army family is always changing. It seems that you cannot enjoy a year with out knowing your moving, or your spouse is deploying. Or, maybe that is just for our family, 10.5 years of being married (almost) my husband being deployed 4 times, and 4 moves in 4 years. Washington to Maryland to Colorado to here. Here is a secret, but we are back on the East Coast, again. ;0
Yet again, we had our house packed up in one state, and had every last one of our belongings moved a few states away. It is always a sad/happy experience when you see your belongings moving on a truck. Your sad because your moving from what you have known, and the people who have become your close friends for x amount of years, for us it was 2. But yet your excited because your journey in life is always changing, and new and fun things are yet to come in your future in the new state that you are headed to.
So, we are here, all unpacked, but yet some organizing to do. Trying to get to know a new area, new state for the 3rd time, and enjoying every last experience you get with your new "long" vacation. Or, well, that is what I like to think of it as (or maybe since we have moved so much, that is what it has felt like for me for 4 years).
I'm also using this new beginning in a new state to re-start my home business's. Last year was rough with the deployment, and then shortly after finding out we were moving and dealing with everything that came with that. I know I can do this, I will make this my best year as an Arbonne, and Willow House Consultant. This will be my year to shine!
Hopefully I will get on here more and let you know what is going on (if anyone is still interested) :)
So here it is, here is to my new beginning!

http://www.arbonne.com

http://www.willowhouse.com (please contact me for orders)

Thanks everyone for reading this
~Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!!! :) It is so great to have you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate it. It feels good to be back, ;) I just have to do my hardest to keep this blog up. It is good to see I still have people reading my blog. Thanks for reading it. :)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.